Saturday, July 10, 2010

Weekly Updates



Feels like I'm living a double life, while traveling back and forth to Charlotte and back home to NYC. As I work an immense amount of hours, I've drooled over several Haute Couture lines, but my favorites include Dior and Givenchy.

In my spare time, I've been listening to Drake's album constantly while being inspired by The Selby, Style Hurricane's feather ear wrap and Helen Furber's eco sensation.



If you aren't familiar with The Selby, you should check out Todd Shelby's book and website. He's a photographer/illustrator who gives the world a peak inside a creative individuals workspace. He's featured Karl Lagerfield, Alexander Wang, Erin Wasson, Ruben Toledo, and so many more.


Anni, of Style Hurricane created these amazing ear wraps, which are available on her etsy.



Cute lil DIY project!




Last, but not least, I can't get over Helen Furber's Icica Sustainable Luxury Concept shoes! They're eco-friendly and gorgeous! They aren't available for purchase yet, but you can check out her blog for more information.

Icica from Helen Furber on Vimeo.











Not to mention, I recently discovered a minor guilty pleasure...I hate to say it, but I've been sucked into TRUE BLOOD (a tad bit late, but I watched seasons 1 & 2 and became addicted). This American vampire craze is getting a little out of hand!

Well, that summarizes my life in a nutshell at the moment!


Images via Outsapop & Style Rookie

No comments: