Sunday, March 7, 2010

Weekly Updates

Whew, what a week! Oh so many things to do. I have to say, I love being busy. Working under pressure is like a drug to me. (I'm a bit of a weirdo) This week I've been concentrating on rearranging my room into more of a studio setting. Talk about sacrifice for my jewels, I actually threw my bed in the garbage.


I work best when I'm surrounded by piles of beads, charms, chains, string, and everything you could possibly think of. I never know what I'm going to make, it kinda just comes naturally. If you leave me in a room full of art supplies and junk, I'll make magic!
"Verisimilitude" will be coming very soon!


On top of my all of that, I have tons of school work to complete. In addition, I'm also working on my portfolio. Here are some things that have inspired me lately...

Michael Kutsche who is an Conceptual Artist/Illustrator and 3D artist based in Los Angeles did some of the illustration in Tim Burton's "Alice in Wonderland".

















BTW, "Alice in Wonderland" was amazing =D

Graphic Designer, Alan Campbell

No comments: